In this week’s new releases, or at least the ones that have popped up on Spotify:
- Matrix & Futurebound have stuck a rocket up the arse of Emeli Sandé‘s ‘Breathing Underwater’ and the results are incredible. Imagine if this is what Emeli Sandé sounded like all the time.
- Nicki Minaj‘s ‘Black Barbie’ makes its way onto Spotify today.
- Bloody hell, Muna‘s new one is absolutely brilliant. We’re starting to think it should have been Song Of The Week but we’ve done the graphic with Emeli Sandé in it now so things will have to stay as they are.
- Hey guess what, Sia‘s done another song.
- Sigala and Digital Farm Animals have made a Galantis song. It’s great, and seems to include (at 0:13) the line “staring at my arsehole”. Well it’s nearly Christmas, after all.
- It’s coming to something when Jessie J covering Can’t Take My Eyes Off You isn’t the week’s worst release, but this is a week in which Steve Aoki has remixed My Chemical Romance, so all bets are off.
We didn’t include ‘Peter Doherty’, apols.
The post The week’s best new releases: Emeli Sandé vs Matrix & Futurebound, yet more Sia, Muna and more appeared first on Popjustice.