With Call of Duty: WW II is set to invade game systems on November 3rd, Adidas, in partnership with Call Of Duty® unveiled the “Squadron Pack” today in honor of Veteran’s Day.
The pack was created for adidas athletes and along with cool custom cleats, players will also get an advance copy of Call of Duty: WWII. Players selected to participate in the seeding are Dak Prescott, Von Miller, Josh Norman, Aaron Rodgers, DeAndre Hopkins and Jay Ajayi.
Using blank silver adidas cleats as the canvas, each design is personalized with amazing graphics and detail to match each players personality. Other cool touches on each player’s cleat include big plays, statistics, accolades, and awards that are similar to college football teams who place stickers on players helmets.
Also included in the pack is a custom Adidas x Call of Duty exclusively branded PlayStation 4®.
Can we get one?
Here is a complete rundown of what the kit includes:
· Custom adidas Football cleats
· adidas Running alphabounce
· Exclusive adidas t-shirt (Utilizing an overspray design found on military vehicles, equipment, etc., the adidas Badge of Sport logo and FOOTBALL wordmark are prominently placed on the chest)
· Custom NHL Military Appreciation Jersey
· Personalized adidas bomber jackets with custom embroidered patches
· Call of Duty®: World War II
· Custom Call of Duty®: World War II x adidas PlayStation4®
· PRIVATE LABEL Camouflage duffel bags
Straight heat! Call of Duty: WWII hits shelves November 3rd, or basically the stroke of midnight in your favorite system’s online store. To learn more about the kits head over to Adidas Instagram and to see more pictures of the kits hit the flip.
Photos: adidas x Call of Duty
The post adidas & <i>Call Of Duty</i> Team Up For Veteran’s Day Squadron Pack [Photos] appeared first on Hip-Hop Wired.